CRC White Zinc 400ml 2090
CRC White Zinc 400ml 2090
Description: CRC White Zinc 400ml
Item Type: Anti-Rust Paint
• Zinc enriched for corrosion protection - High levels of anti-corrosive zinc complexes in the dried film, embedded in a protective enamel coating
• Excellent adhesive forms a tough coat for long-term protection
• Heat Resistance up to 120 degrees C
• Corrosion Protection Factor 36 (up to 3 years before recoating is necessary, depending on conditions)
• Fast drying - Touch dry in 20 minutes, recoat within 30 minutes, full cure in 24 hours
• Easy re-application over existing film
- Zinc enriched for corrosion protection High levels of anti-corrosive zinc complexes in the dried film, embedded in a protective enamel coating
- Satin finish Available in seven colours
- Safety Colours conform to British Safety Colour standards
- Heat Resistance Up to 120C.
- Corrosion protection – Corrosion Protection Factor 36 (up to 3 years before recoating is necessary, depending on conditions)
- Fast drying – Touch dry in 20 minutes, recoat within 30 minutes, full cure in 24 hours
- Easy re-application over existing film and/or clean surfaces – For ongoing protection
- Single coat – No overcoating required. For additional protection, prime metal surface with CRC Zinc It or CRC Prep It prior to applying CRC Coloured Zinc
- Ready to Use Aerosol – No additional mixing or chemical additives required. Easy application. No clean up
- Does not contain CFCs, methylene chloride
- MPI Approved C23
Manufacturing over 1300 chemical products for a variety of industries means that when it comes to specialist chemical products for your vehicle, CRC have you covered. Whether it be Brakleen brake cleaner, Maniseal exhaust putty or Aerostart engine starter, these are just some of the iconic names produced by CRC that have become synonymous in the Australian and New Zealand automotive landscape over the last 50 years.
CRC Industries produce automotive car care and chemicals under the Kitten Ultra, Re-Po, So Easy and CRC brands to offer specific products suited for a multitude of automotive applications. Whether in the engine bay, under car, interior or exterior there are a multitude of specialised cleaners, solvents, polishes and more developed for your vehicle.
CRC's innovative research and development team continually develops new and improved products to help you do your job faster, easier and safer. With on-site manufacturing of products this allows the highest level of control over all production processes thereby offering guaranteed quality. Engineered and tested by their quality control department guarantees consistent quality and performance from every product in their extensive range.
Founded over 50 years ago, CRC Industries have been developing and continually refining their vast range of quality automotive products to give you the best when it comes to caring for your vehicle. With most products available in handy to use aerosol configurations means you can have the right can within easy reach and ready for action. Don't be using inferior car care or cleaning products when any of the CRC range offers quality formulations and superior performance.