12 Volt | 12 Amp (1, 8 & 12 Amp selectable)
- For charging batteries rated up to 240Ah
- Suitable for SMF [Calcium], AGM, Flooded and GEL lead-acid batteries
- 9-Stage battery charging & maintaining, with reconditioning mode
The CC1212 is suitable for charging batteries rated up to 240Ah* and maintaining batteries rated up to 360Ah. The charger is designed to charge and maintain 12V conventional lead acid batteries. Simply follow the indications below to select the correct battery type setting on your CC1212:
- SMF [Calcium] – Select this setting to charge Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF) flooded calcium batteries.
- AGM/Flooded – Select this setting to charge Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) and maintainable flooded batteries.
- Gel – Select this setting to charge Gel electrolyte type batteries.
*Based on 5 to 30% of battery Ah ratings. For optimum charging, 10% of battery Ah rating is recommended for flooded batteries and 20% of battery Ah rating is recommended for AGM & Gel batteries.
When using the CC1212 it is important to select the correct charge rate option for the battery you are charging. The common mistake many people make is to use the highest charge rate setting, not realising it could actually damage the internal components, reducing battery life. The recommended charging Amps for a flooded lead acid battery is 10% of its Ah rating. For an Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) or Gel battery this can be increase to 20% of its Ah rating.
The CC1212 has 3 charge settings: 1A, 8A and 12A.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.