Gulf Western Euro Energy 5W-30 is an ultra-premium, fully synthetic engine oil designed and formulated for use in late model petrol and diesel passenger and high-performance vehicles including diesel engines fitted with diesel particulate filters (DPF). Euro Energy 5W-30 uses a low viscosity formula that promotes engine oil flow for increased protection during cold starts while also reducing wear on engine internals, increasing fuel efficiency and minimising harmful emissions. The full synthetic formula also provides increased protection from soot and sludge build up, keeping your engine cleaner and your oil lasting longer.
Gulf Western 5W-30 Euro Energy can be used in vehicles that require API SN/CF ACEA C3/C2 specifications including the latest in clean emission diesel technology for BMW, Porsche, Volkswagen and Mercedes Benz. It also meets GM Dexos 2 manufacture specifications and Euro 4 emissions standards.
- 205 Litre, 5W-30, API SN/SM/CF, ACEA C3/C2-16.
- Full synthetic formula provides excellent soot and sludge control to assist with oil performance over extended drain intervals
- Suitable for use in most petrol and diesel vehicles including those fitted with diesel particulate filters (DPF)
- API SN/SM/CF
- ACEA C3/C2-16
Size: 205 Litre Oil Composition: Full Synthetic SAE: 5W-30 ACEA: C3-12 API: SN/CF Mercedes-Benz MB-Approval 229.31/229.51, MB-Approval 226.5 BMW Longlife-04 General Motors GM Dexos 2 Porsche A40 Renault RN0700, RN0710 Volkswagen Auto Group (VAG) VW 502 00, VW 505 01
- The picture of the above listing may be generic and differ from actual product
- Make sure these parts actually fit your vehicle
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask us
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.