Job Vacancy as of 28/7/22:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Representative
Superstart Batteries Ltd is a distributor and online retailer of automotive batteries based in Auckland, New Zealand. We are looking for our next superstar Sales and Marketing Representative to come and join our team!
If you are a people-person and you have the drive and determination to build good business relationships, this could be the opportunity for you.
The Role :
- Continue and aggressively expand the sales of the Mt Albert branch.
- Attend to customer enquiries (in-store, phone, online).
- Assist in the implementation of online sales and promotional activities (Website, Google Ads, Trademe) to increase sales and awareness of our products and services.
- Maintain current key relationships with existing clients while proactively identifying new prospective business clients with the goal of generating customer loyalty (repeat sales from our regular customer such as dealers and caryards).
- Quote prices and credit terms, processing orders and arranging deliveries using our MYOB system and existing courier portal.
- Provide aftersales service (eg: processing warranty claims). Where necessary, assist customers in battery testing and fitting. Experience in this area is ideal but not necessary. Training will be provided.
- Monitor competitor activity and prices online. Report these developments to the sales and marketing manager.
- Prepare sales reports, budgets and forecasts. Manage stock inventory levels.
Key skills required:
- At least 1 year experience as a sales and marketing professional. Experience in the automotive or automotive batteries industry is preferable.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets.
- Highly computer literate. Skills in photo editing and design for our online marketing activities is ideal but not necessary.
- Full, clean and current drivers’ license.
- Independent go getter. Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Fluent in English
Location: Mt Albert, Auckland, New Zealand.
Minimum hours of work: 40 hours/week
Days required: 6 days (must be available to work on weekends)
Job Type: Full-time (Permanent)
Salary range: $27.76 to $28.00 per hour
We currently operate 6 days a week. The ideal candidate would be available to work 6 days a week for a total of 40 hours a week, and must be available to work on weekends.
If you believe customer services and sales is your forte and want a challenge while working for a small and fast growing team, apply now with your CV. Email us at [email protected]